These are an ideal opportunity for managers to satisfy their entrepreneurial aspirations and a chance to significantly enhance enterprise value and wealth.
Management Buy Outs (MBOs)
An MBO might be a one-off in a manager’s life. Such a complex transaction needs appropriate advice at an early stage.
Dealing with private equity firms is a core skill of the Mergers & Acquisitions team. We will project manage the whole process through to legal completion, allowing business owners and managers to remain focused on the operational running of the business.
Management Buy Ins (MBIs)
Where there are no obvious successors, or the existing managers do not wish to purchase the business, an external management team funded by private equity can affect a Management Buy In.
MBI’s can be difficult to negotiate. The seller will wish to minimise uncertainty for the existing workforce, and the MBI team will need to grasp a complete picture of an unfamiliar business in a short time. These teams can add value and generate renewed growth by bringing in additional expertise and a fresh perspective.
What We Offer
- Tailored advice to businesses across all sectors
- Discreet meetings with the team to refine the MBO/MBI proposal and recommend a desirable path
- Research and presentation to competing Equity investors
- Strong relationship building skills with key stakeholders ensures a higher certainty of outcome
- Experienced professional team, network of buyers, market knowledge, and a successful track record
- Our fees are primarily success based
the best blog here in the world is best and stylish.target the improvement of ultra-thin computer hardware bits is simply find out this here for sale in usa function wishes.
How M&A Can Help You
By appointing Mergers & Acquisitions as your specialist advisor we will ensure that:
- The feasibility of the MBO/MBI is properly assessed
- The right price and terms are negotiated
- You have a high quality, credible business plan to present to funders
- The whole process is effectively and competently project-managed