A business sale can represent the single most important and valuable transaction in the life of its owner, with only one chance to get it right. We’re here to make it happen.
Most business owners will want to sell their company or business one day. This can be for any number of reasons, including a retirement, a succession issue, a funder looking to exit, or simply reaching a point where the business requires the support of a larger group to provide further investment and opportunities for expansion.
Mergers & Acquisitions can conduct an extensive global search to identify buyers for all types of Australian businesses. If a business owner has been approached directly by a buyer we can help them navigate the complexities of the sale process. We can also generate competitive tension by introducing other buyers if required. A competitive sales process almost always results in a higher price and better terms of sale.
What We Offer
- Experienced professional senior team, with deep market knowledge, and a successful track record
- Tailored advice to businesses across all sectors
- Business valuation / market appraisal
- National/worldwide search for buyers, specifically targeting those with the most synergies
- Generating and maintaining competitive tension
- Negotiating terms with buyers and managing the due diligence process
- Managing the sale process from inception through to completion
- Our fees are primarily success based
How M&A Can Help You
By appointing Mergers & Acquisitions as your specialist advisor we will ensure that:
- Your business is optimally positioned for sale
- All sale options are investigated, i.e. Australian buyers, international buyers, private equity, and private investors
- You have a high quality, credible Information Memorandum to present to potential purchasers
- The best value and terms are negotiated
- The whole process is effectively and competently project-managed